Within the span of the last month, I was nominated for two Liebster Awards. I just want to say thanks to Marie @ Between The Pagez and Ashley @ Euphoric Recall for nominating me! For those of you who don’t know, the Liebster Award is an award that is given to new bloggers to acknowledge them and introduce them to the bigger platform of the blogging world.
I have to answer these questions:
What’s your song on replay write now?
Hmm. There’s a lot of them. My latest find is Nujabes. I’ve been listening to him a lot.
What’s the best book you ever read?
I do believe this question was outlawed by the Geneva convention.
Night or Day?
Book or Movie?
Book from movie? Book. Just book or movie in general? Still book. Though I love movies too.
Too many. Most recent 5 star addition is Cinda Williams Chima.
Favorite youtube channel?
Don’t know. For comedy, channels like Swoozie, DavidSoComedy and Nigahiga. For books, EpicReads and Abookutopia. For anime, honestly–most of the channels I use get filed for copyright violation after a few weeks so I can’t get too attached to any one channel. That is, when I don’t use AnimeUltima or another website.
7. Favorite GIF from your favorite movie?
This gif comes the closest to the scene I love the most. Unfortunately, that gif got deleted.
Cake or Chocolate?
What always in your bag?
My notebook. That, and my phone
10. What makes you smile? What drives you to get up in the morning?
The same reason as Day in LEGEND.
11 Facts About Me
- I can speak two languages. (Kind of).
- I have always loved reading.
- My favorite tv shows consist of cartoons, dancing and most things on Food Network.
Though shows like South Park and Blacklist are on there too.
- I play the drums and the piano
- I didn’t like the Harry Potter series.
- I don’t think Frozen deserved it’s hype. I can understand it, but I don’t think it deserved it.
- I’m a sucker for street teams.
- I love most music. Everything from rap to classical.
- I’m a Korean American. Korean food is bomb.
- Want to talk? Hit me up at @elimadison2019 on Twitter. I’ll be there.
Feel free to pick and choose which questions you want to answer from mine!