It’s Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted on Tuesdays by The Broke and the Bookish. The theme for today is top ten underrated books, defined by number of ratings.
These are all books that I love, some of which I really love, but they just don’t get as much recognition as they deserve. Click on the book titles to go to their Goodreads page, and I’ve included all my review links on the side! If you did a TTT, comment it below and I’ll be sure to check it out.
- One of the Guys by Lisa Aldin (My Review)
- The Museum of Heartbreak by Meg Leder (My Review)
- Don’t Call Me Baby by Gwendolyn Heasley (My Review)
- Auracle by Gina Rosati (My Review)
- Remember Me by Romily Bernard (My Review)