It’s Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted on Tuesdays by The Broke and the Bookish. The theme for today is ten book characters I’d want to spend Halloween with.
I don’t do Halloween. Period, the end. But if I did, I would want to spend my time trick-or-treating and hanging out with these ten awesome people:
- Sloane from This Adventure Ends (review to come!). I feel like Sloane would just be so great to hang out with. She’d be the one to tell us that it’s ridiculous we’re out at this time of night in this kind of cold and we should go get hot chocolate, but she’d be more than happy to go along with our antics.
- Kell from A Darker Shade of Magic (My Review) Can you imagine how awesome is would be to have a master of switching between worlds with us? We’d be able to go to and from anywhere with ease.
- Dash & Lily from Dash & Lily’s Book of Dares (My Review) Dash and Lily are one of the few couples I think I could stand to be with in real life with both of them at the same time. They pay plenty of attention to each other, but it’s not like they’re in their own little world. Lily would keep us all enthusiastic and on time, and the two of them together could plan the perfect Halloween escapade.
- Max from Liars, Inc. (My Review) Max would get us into plenty of trouble all by himself. With him, it would definitely be a night to remember.
- Kaz from Six of Crows (My Review) Kaz is pretty epic honestly, so I’d take any chance to meet him. And hey, if we ever got stuck in some dull situation, Kaz could regale us with scary stories :D
- Jack from The Anatomical Shape of a Heart (My Review) I’m not big on law-breaking, but I’m also not big on Halloween, so why not? If we’re going to have a crazy Halloween, let’s go all out and bring in an awesome graffiti artist.
- Elise from This Song Will Save Your Life (My Review) If we’re going to have a graffiti artist, we need to have someone with excellent taste in music to pump everything up, and it would be great to see Elise.
- June & Day from Legend (My Review) With all this trouble, there has to be at least a few athletic prodigies on our side who are willing to break rules and help us not get caught. Can you imagine Kaz trying to recruit June and Day? That’s dream team right there.
Which characters would you want to spend Halloween with? If you did a TTT, link it below and I’ll check it out!