It’s Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted on Tuesdays by The Broke and the Bookish. The theme for today is ten books I’m thankful for.
So much love for these books! I’m thankful for them for different reasons, but thankful for each of them all the same. If you have the chance, check them out ^-^
- How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford (My Review)
- The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han (My Review)
- Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes (My Review)
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (My Review)
- We Own the Night by Ashley Poston (My Review)
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (No review for this one, but I’ll be reviewing it soon!)
- Twelve Days of Dash & Lily by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn (My Review)
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (My Review)
- The Rules of Survival by Nancy Werlin (My Review)
- Champion by Marie Lu (My Review)
Do you love animated movies as much as I do? :D Leave a link to your TTT, and I’ll check it out!