It’s Top Ten Tuesday! Top Ten Tuesday is a feature hosted on Tuesdays by The Broke and the Bookish. The theme for today is ten books that will bring you out of finals week.
This isn’t the topic of the week. It’s actually one that I came up with back for the school freebie in early September, and I fell in love with the idea. This coming week marks my first finals week! :D
Best of luck luck to all of you who are encroaching upon finals and those of you who are currently taking them. Here are ten books to remind you that this soul-crushing time will end, and life will continue on:
- Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson (My Review)
- The Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu (but specifically Champion)
- How to Say Goodbye in Robot by Natalie Standiford (My Review)
- How to Love by Katie Cotugno (My Review)
- The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth LaBan (My Review)